Thursday 10 May 2012

Mother's Day Message




Found this video very touching and wanted to share this with all of you. The puppy in this video refuses to leave his mother who died a few days ago along a busy highway. The puppy stays beside her and even rejects help from humans.

This video makes me think of mothers as well. What would we do without them? Well, I never really loved animals till my mum brought home Dixie from the pet store. Then, it was love at first sight. So, there is no doubt that mothers, mums or mummys do the best job at teaching their children to love one another as well as all living creatures on earth. Without mum's encouragement, I would not have learn to love dogs in this case, Dixie.

The saddest part is Dixie has eye cataract now and its not getting better. Please keep her in your prayers. I can't imagine how Dixie feels about her mother. Since Mother's Day is approaching, I can't help but feel that dogs too yearn for their mothers wherever they may be.

God Bless My Mum for showing and instilling in me that love for animals are equally important as loving human beings. God Be With all other mothers out there. God Bless Dixie's Mum and all dogs who are mothers and who are missing their little puppies.

P.S Do you think mum needs another puppy for Mother's Day ?

Shot of the Week : Dixie gets to go on the bed because she's a GOOD gal !

Shot of the Week : Dino gets to sit outside in the balcony because he is a BAD boy !




Petition Target : 100 signatures
As of 11/5/2012 : 86 signatures
Thanks for the support! For those who want to be a part of my social movement project, feel free to leave your signatures on my petition at

HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated very much! Thank you.